Bean Salsa Recipe
This is an excellent bean salsa which uses black and white beans
Bean Salsa Recipe Ingredients
- 3 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Red Onion
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt and Sugar
- 1-1/2 Cups Cooked and Drained Great Northern Beans or 1 16-ounce Can Great Northern Beans
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Chipped Cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Jalapeno Pepper
- 1-1/2 Cups Cooked and Drained Black Beans or 1 16-ounce Can Black Beans, Drained
Bean Salsa Recipe How to make it
To make bean salsa is really simple in medium bowl, just toss everything together. Then serve.
This tastes really nice with pork.
Related Salsa Recipes
- Tomato Mango Salsa Recipe Here is a really tasty and easy recipe to make Tomato Mango Salsa...
- Pineapple Salsa Recipe Here is a really nice pineapple salsa recipe for you to enjoy...
- Italian Salsa An Italian salsa I enjoy with red onions, garlic cloves and fresh tomatoes as well as olives....
- Red Hot Salsa Recipe This one of my favorite hot salsa recipes its really quick and simple to make and goes really well with...
- Mango Salsa Recipe with Carrots Here is a really easy recipe to make Mango Salsa with carrots which goes well with fish or chicken...