Mango Salsa Recipe with Carrots
Here is a really easy recipe to make Mango Salsa with carrots which goes well with fish or chicken
Mango Salsa Recipe with Carrots Ingredients
- 1 small onion sliced
- half a red pepper
- 1 ripe mango (diced, skinned and pit discarded)
- 1 green chili (seeded, chopped)
- 14oz diced apricots
- 4oz carrots
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
Mango Salsa Recipe with Carrots How to make it
Put all the ingredients for the mango carrot salsa together, stir well for a minute. Serve the Mango Salsa either warmed or chilled.
Related Salsa Recipes
- Tomato Mango Salsa Recipe Here is a really tasty and easy recipe to make Tomato Mango Salsa...
- Red Hot Salsa Recipe This one of my favorite hot salsa recipes its really quick and simple to make and goes really well with...
- Bean Salsa Recipe This is an excellent bean salsa which uses black and white beans...
- Salsas Explained “Salsa” is simply translated as “sauce”‘, but since the sauces we refer to as salsas originated in the rich, colorful...