Italian Salsa Recipe Ingredients
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tea spoon of ground black pepper
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts(6 oz.)
- 3 Table spoon of chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 tea spoon of salt
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 lb. fresh tomatoes (2 large), seeded and diced
- 1 can of sliced ripe olives 2.25 oz.
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 tea spoon of hot red pepper flakes crushed
Italian Salsa How to Make It
- Start your Italian salsa by taking a medium bowl, mix tomato, chopped red onion and olives.
- Now add the sliced artichoke hearts, without the marinade to the Italian salsa. Mix the sliced up artichoke hearts into the tomato salsa mixture in the bowl; put it aside.
- Now in a smaller bowl, stir together fresh lemon juice, garlic, basil, pepper flakes, salt, black pepper, and add two tablespoons of artichoke marinade.
- To finish off the Italian Salsa lightly combine dressing with the tomato mixture in the medium bowl.
- One Italian salsa and serve.
Related Salsa Recipes
- Pineapple Salsa Recipe Here is a really nice pineapple salsa recipe for you to enjoy...
- Red Hot Salsa Recipe This one of my favorite hot salsa recipes its really quick and simple to make and goes really well with...
- Salsas Explained “Salsa” is simply translated as “sauce”‘, but since the sauces we refer to as salsas originated in the rich, colorful...
- Tomato Mango Salsa Recipe Here is a really tasty and easy recipe to make Tomato Mango Salsa...
- Bean Salsa Recipe This is an excellent bean salsa which uses black and white beans...